This is a simple, sweet and nutritious smoothie to fill you up when you need something sweet and provides 2 of your 10 a day in a very tasty way.
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 a teaspoon of matcha tea leaves or powder
- Sharp knife
- Peel your banana and slice or break it up into your blender.
- Peel your kiwi using your knife and then cut it into segments and place it in the blender
- Take half a teaspoon of matcha green tea and add it to the mix
- Add a small amount of water (more if you don’t like your smoothies to thick)
- Put the lid on and blend it up.
- Pour and Enjoy!
- Protein- 2 grams
- Carbs- 41 grams
- Fats- 0 grams
- Calories -152 kcals
Also provides 75% of your Vitamin C, plenty of potassium and some fibre.