If you want something that is super fast, super simple, super tasty and providing 4 of your 10 a day then this is the meal for you.
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1/2 a bell pepper
- 2 wholewheat wraps
- 100 grams of snap peas
- 100 grams of baby corn
- 1 clove of garlic
- coconut oil for cooking
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 wok
- 1 garlic crusher
- 1 wooden spoon
- Take a second to weigh out your veg and slice it all up into whatever size you want.
- Place your wok on the hob and heat it up then take a tablespoon of coconut oil and add it in there.
- Add the pepper, snap peas and corn and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Crush your garlic clove and add it to the wok, stirring continuously and adding more oil if needed.
- While the veg continues to cook, slice up your avocado and place it on your plate or dish.
- Once the veg is finished add it to the plate and serve with your wraps.
- Told you it was easy.
- Protein – 19 grams
- Carbs – 83 grams
- Fats – 17 grams
- Calories – 575 kcals
Also includes 100% of your daily intake of vitamin C and lots of anti inflammatory fibre and other active minerals.