This is a light and super nutritious dish perfect for the spring or summer evenings or when a lighter meal for lunch is required. Containing 4 portions of your 10 a day and plenty of colour and nutrition besides.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 400g of Courgetti Spaghetti (if pre bought) or 2 large courgettes
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 medium sized avocado
- 1 cup of brocolli
- 200g of Vegan Quorn Peices
- Coconut oil
- Measuring cups
- Spirilaizer (optional)
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 large Wok
- 1 hob
- 1 table spoon
- Wooden spoon
- 1 seive or colander
- If pre-bought Courgetti Spaghetti then continue to step 3. If not then take the 2 courgettes and remove the ends with your sharp knife.
- Secondly using your spirilizer carefully turn your courgettes into noodle like strands of veg to use as your spaghetti. Careful of your fingers if a handheld device is being used.
- Place your vegan quorn peices in the wok with a table spoon of coconut oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- While the quorn peices cook prepare the pepper and mushrooms, slice and wash the veg if needed and then add it to the wok along with the Courgetti spaghetti.
- Stir fry the entire mixture for 5-7 minutes using your wooden spoon to don’t unionist stir the veg.
- Slice up your avocado into manageable chunks and add it to the mixture.
- Cook for a further minute and then drain the contents of the wok into a seive or colander and serve onto your plates.
- Makes 2 portions.
- Optional – you can add pesto, olive oil or some seasoning for extra flavour.
Nutritional information: (per serving)
- Protein- 33 grams
- Carbohydrates – 31 grams
- Fats – 11 grams
- Calories – 383 kcals