This is a breakfast bursting with texture, healthy fats and essential minerals. From vitamin E to omega 3 this dish has it all. And it’s very simple to make.
- 100g oats
- 3 large strawberries
- 25 grams of almonds
- 1 table spoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 table spoon of ground flax seeds
- 200ml of almond milk
- 1 Bowl
- 1 table spoon
- Kitchen scales
- 1 sharp knife
- Measuring jug
- Weigh out 100g of organic oats and add them to the bottom of the bowl.
- Using the scales again weight out 25 grams of raw organic almonds and add them on top of the oats.
- Take your 3 large strawberries and slice them up however you wish and add them next.
- Then add a tablespoon of sunflower seeds and a tablespoon of ground flax seeds.
- Measure out and add 200ml of your Almond milk and enjoy.
- Protein – 26 grams
- Carbohydrates – 82 grams
- Fats – 35 grams
- Calories – 744 kcals
Also includes 50% of your daily fibre needs, 100% of your vitamin C, 50% of your daily calcium requirements and some iron.