Talk about a veggie dish, containing 6 of your portions of fruit and veg and low in calories this meal is a satisfying way to get your veg on.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 1 Swiss chard
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1 avocado
- 200g of kidney beans
- 150g of organic humus
- Rapeseed oil
- 1 hop
- 1 wok
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 set of kitchen scales
- Begin by taking your Swiss chard and selecting the largest 8 leaves and setting them aside to use as your wraps.
- Then slice up the remaining leaves and stems and place them in the wok
- Slice up your red pepper and add it to the wok
- Peel and Alice your onion and add to the wok also.
- Weigh out 200g of kidney beans and add to the wok with some rapeseed oil and cook for 5 minutes until the veg is ready and evenly cooked, storing as needed.
- As the veg cooks slice up your avocado and place it on the plates with 4 leaves per person.
- Once the veg has finished cooking serve onto the plates and enjoy.
- Set out the humus and use as a garnish with the avocado and veg rolled up in the leaves.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Protein – 16 grams
- Carbohydrate – 58 grams
- Fats – 22 grams
- Calories – 465kcals
Also provides 60% of your daily fibre requirements, 50% of your potassium, 30% of your iron and 100% of your daily intake of vitamin A and vitamin C.