This is a great tasting, light and fresh salad packed full of nutrients and flavour. Each plate counts as 5 portions of fruit and veg to make it easy to reach your 10 a day.
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/2 an orange bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 an avocado
- 50g of roasted and salted mixed beans
- 1 table spoon of gluten and dairy free tomato pesto
- 1 Seive
- 1 sharp vegetable knife
- 1 table spoon
- Measuring cups
- Take your spinach and measure out one cup. Then place in the Seive and rinse under cold water and add it to your plate.
- Next take your 1 cup of celery and chop it up into small strips and add it to the plate. Include the leaves as well for extra flavour and vitamins.
- Take your sharp knife and Alice up your tomato and orange bell pepper and add them to your plate.
- For the final time use your knife to slice your avocado in half and add half to the plate.
- Now weigh out 50g of your roasted beans and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Finally take a tablespoon of your gluten and dairy free pesto and add it to the dish to garnish.
- Voila, a simple and colourful salad for you to enjoy.
- Protein- 13 grams
- Carbohydrates – 25 grams
- Fats – 24 grams
- Calories – 354 kcals
Also contains 100% of your daily Vitamin A and Vitamin C, as well as some potassium, calcium and iron.