These are great for either a light lunch or a tasty and satisfying snack filled with vitamins, minerals and some protein and omega 3 on top.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 2 Papaya fruit
- 1/2 cup of Gogi berries
- 3/4 cup of granola
- 100ml of Alpro Plain yogurt
- 1 table spoon of chia seeds
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 table spoon
- measuring cups
- Take your papaya and slice them perfectly in half using your knife
- Use your spoon to remove the core of the papaya fruit
- Then take your 100ml of yogurt and evenly divide this out across the 4 halves of fruit.
- Next measure out 3/4 cup of granola (we used our super seed granola – see recipe book) and again evenly divide this among the four halves of papaya
- Measure out and and evenly divide your 1/2 cup of gogi berries between the four boats
- take a tablespoon of chia seeds and sprinkle this over the boats to finish
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
- Protein – 11 grams
- Carbohydrates – 52 grams
- Fats – 15 grams
- Calories – 391 kcals
Also contains 100% of your vitamin C, with some Calcium, Magnesium and Omega 3.