This breakfast smoothie is filling, very tasty and has a satisfying creamy texture, perfect for a simple and quick breakfast on the go. And it even counts as 3 of your 10 a day.
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1 table spoon of ground flax seeds
- 100ml of vanilla alpro yoghurt
- 1 table spoon
- 1 blender or smoothie maker
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 glass
- Measuring cups
- First take your apples and remove the cores and slice them up into chunks and add them to the blender.
- Then peel and slice up your banana and add it to the blender.
- Add a table spoon of flax seeds.
- Then measure out 100ml of alpro vanilla yoghurt and 1/3 cup of oats and add them to the blender.
- Blend until you have a smooth creamy smoothie.
- Protein – 13 grams
- Carbohydrates – 86 grams
- Fats – 11 grams
- Calories – 486 kcals
Also includes 50% of your vitamin C, as well as plenty of fibre, potassium and some omega 3.